Talent Management Manager
Salary VND50,000,000 - VND80,000,000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Linh Pham
Date posted 22 June 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
A Talent Management Manager job has just become available at one of the established professional service firms based in Ho Chi Minh City. Reporting directly to the Director, this role is very suitable for an innovative HR professional who wants to make an impact in the organisation.
About the Talent Management Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for leading the Talent Management function. You will also be driving positive change in company culture in Vietnam office.
- Take the lead on HR management
- Create innovative HR strategies to cope with fast-changing industry
- Drive change to build and create a high energy, high engagement organisation
To succeed in the Talent Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and adapt to a fast-moving environment.
- Five - eight years' working experience, preferably in MNC company
- Good knowledge of relevant labour laws and ability to interact with counterparts and government agencies
- Excellent communication in English
- Solid experience in recruitment, coaching, training and career planning for mid-senior level
This company needs no introduction and is recognised in their field of expertise. The organisation is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standard.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.