Salary VND30,000,000 - VND60,000,000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Thao Nguyen
Date posted 29 June 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An exciting Business Assistant job has just become available at a fast growing company based in Ho Chi Minh city.
About the Business Assistant Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for assisting the Director and other partners in the daily business tasks.
- Typing and processing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Recording timesheets for the director and other partner
- Interpreting at meetings, official working sessions and emails
- Translating documents from Vietnamese into Japanese/English and vice versa
- Organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information
- Screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests and handling them when appropriate
- Managing the information bank/precedents system (including legislation, advices, precedents, marketing files and client/matter files)
- File opening, as well as control and maintenance of the document management system
- Searching for internal and external information, as and when required
- Liaising with relevant government authorities as and when required
- Providing general paralegal assistance as and when required
- Carrying out general secretarial/administrative duties as required by the director of the firm or the practice manager from time to time
To succeed in the Personal Assistant role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and adapt to a fast-moving environment.
- Bachelor's degree, can be fresh graduated or 1 year of working experience
- English at communication level
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office, Excel, Words, PowerPoint
- Possess good analytical and interpersonal skills
- Good time management and organisational skills & keen on details
- Able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines and handle multiple tasks.
- Self-motivated, independent and proactive
This company needs no introduction and is recognised in their field of expertise. The organisation is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standard.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.