Senior HR Officer
Salary VND25,000,000 - VND40,000,000 per month
Consultant Quan Trieu
Date posted 30 July 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
A world-leading sourcing and manufacturing company is seeking for a Senior HR Officer in Hanoi to support its nationwide business development.
About the Senior HR Officer Role:
Reporting directly to the Human Resources Manager based in Ho Chi Minh City, you will be the key person who lead all HR-related activities in Hanoi office. As the Senior HR Officer, you will be responsible for a wide range of HR tasks, including but not restricted to talent acquisition, compensation and benefits, performance management, as well as learning and development.
- Implement the end-to-end talent acquisition process to achieve targets and meet resource needs, in line with the company's strategy
- Manage compensation and benefits tasks to ensure its accuracy and alignment with labour law and company policies
- Deliver performance management session and site trek ambassador
- Be responsible for training management and arrangement to ensure the training quality, training satisfaction and data accuracy
- Client service and support South East Asia HR projects
To succeed in this Senior HR Officer role, you must have the ability to perform well both independently and cooperatively, with open mind and flexibility.
- 6 to 8 years of HR experience in MNCs
- Proven excellent knowledge and deep experience in talent acquisition, compensation and benefits, performance management, as well as learning and development
- Solid experience in administering the human resources policies and best practices
- Proficient communication skills in both verbal and written English
- Individual leadership, professional manner and initiative
- Be able to travel to Haiphong as tasks needed
This professional sourcing and manufacturing company has a outstanding international reputation in its field and is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standard.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.