Salary VND30,000,000 - VND50,000,000 per monthFULL_TIME
Consultant Linh Pham
Date posted 29 October 2018 2018-10-292018-12-23 legal 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City
A Executive Assistant job has just become available at one of the reputable legal firms based in Ho Chi Minh City. Reporting directly to the Managing Partner, this role is very suitable for an experienced personal assistant.
About the Executive Assistant Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for assisting the Director and other partners in the daily business tasks.
- Typing and processing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Recording timesheets for the director and other partners
- Organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information
- Screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests and handling them when appropriate
- Managing the information bank/precedents system (including legislation, advices, precedents, marketing files and client/matter files)
- File opening, as well as control and maintenance of the document management system
- Searching for internal and external information, as and when required
- Liaising with relevant government authorities as and when required
- Providing general paralegal assistance as and when required
- Carrying out general secretarial/administrative duties as required by the director of the firm or the practice manager from time to time
To succeed in the Executive Assistant role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and adapt to a fast-moving environment.
- University graduate
- Minimum three years’ working experience in similar position
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational and communications skills
- Fluency in oral and written Vietnamese and English
- Excellent computer skill
This company needs no introduction and is recognised in their field of expertise. The organisation is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standard.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.