Consultant Thao Nguyen
Date posted 05 November 2018 2018-11-052019-01-04 electronics 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City
An attractive Training Supervisor Position has just become available at a multinational organization based near Ho Chi Minh City. This firm is one of the leading manufacturers in markets worldwide.
About the Training Supervisor role:
This position will support Learning and Development Manager to act as an organizational development liaison and advisor to the organization’s leadership and facilitates the organization's initiatives across the enterprise.
This position will be involved in planning, developing, implementing and assisting training & development programs, multiple projects to achieve strategic business goals and operational objectives.
- Works with related functions to analyze job tasks and current site performance to determine training needs and program content
- Works with subject matter experts (SMEs) and related functions to design, develop and implement training and effectiveness evaluations that support both organizational and departmental training objectives
- Resolve any specific problems and tailor training programs as necessary
- Strongly involves/co-ordinates with the related function/department to continuous improvement and problem solving activities
- Conduct internal audits and evaluate the effectiveness of training to ensure employees are performing operations as required
To succeed in the Training Supervisor role, you will need to have an open attitude and willingness to pursue challenging environment to work closely with local HR teams with good English communication skill.
- Bachelor' degree or Masters Degree
- Proficient in English due to the nature of the business
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office
- Ability to work independently and interdependently
- At least four to five years' manufacturing experience
- Requires leadership and coaching abilities
- Experience in dealing with audit or controls-related such as ISO system, risk management, quality assurance is a plus
The organisation not only satisfies all of the demanding requirements from major independent and multi- unit full service operators; but also grows rapidly though their expansion plan in Vietnam and South East Asia.
If you are driven, ambitious and want to take the next step in your career as Human Resource professional, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.