Head of TA
Salary VND80,000,000 - VND120,000,000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Linh Pham
Date posted 07 January 2019 2019-01-072019-02-15 fmcg 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An international organisation based in Ho Chi Minh City is looking for a Head of Talent Acquisition position.
About the Head of Talent Acquisition Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for leading the recruitment team to find the best talent in the market through proactive sourcing, branding, networking, screening, and candidate qualification. You will work with Hiring Managers to drive the end to end recruitment process, as well as planning and implementing talent acquisition programs including but not limited to employer branding, ATS and talent pool building.
- Leading and driving end-to-end recruitment process across various designated business functions by working closely with Hiring Managers
- Use advanced candidate sourcing techniques (search engines, social networks, job boards, user groups, competitive intelligence, databases and direct recruiting techniques) to deliver best-in-class talent solutions to the business
- Be a brand ambassador by demonstrating genuine passion for improving customer experience (candidates, hiring managers and HR partners)
To succeed in the Head of Talent Acquisition job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with team members and line managers.
- Minimum eight years of talent acquisition experience in MNC’s and/or external recruitment houses
- Well-versed in direct talent research, sourcing, and recruitment lifecycle management
- Fluency in verbal and written English and a local language
- Experienced with Applicant Tracking, Career Sites, CRM and/or HRIS systems preferred
This international organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The firm is also very focusing on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, ambitious and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.