Learning & Development Manager
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Quan Trieu
Date posted 27 February 2019 2019-02-272019-04-28 pharmaceuticals Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 50000000 70000000 70000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
An outstanding international pharmaceutical business has a job opening and is seeking a high-calibre Learning & Development Manager to take lead in its learning and talent development activities, based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
About The Learning & Development Manager Role:
This is a great opportunity for the Learning & Development Manager to redevelop the learning and talent development system in a well-established pharmaceuticals company in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Drive the training, development & on-boarding plan, talent review and development of organisation to lift up organisational capability
- Develop, execute training plans & contents, talent review system and measure its effectiveness
- Build and lead different talent development program as young talent andleadership development
- Be a training & development partner and solution provider to business leaders
- Drive engagement survey & action plan throughout the organisation with HR service supervisor
- Be in charge of building & enhancing corporate culture
To succeed in this Learning and Development Manager role, you will need to have good capability in building Learning & Development system, and engage your stakeholders in the process.
- Bachelor or Master degree, with minimum five years' working experience in Learning & Development/ Training field
- Good interpersonal skill and stakeholders management skill
- Passionate, innovative thinking, strong analytical and problem-solving skill
- High entrepreneurship, integrity, can-do attitude and a good team player
- Fluent communication in both English and Vietnamese
The company needs no introduction and is well-recognised in pharmaceuticals industry, with focus on people development.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Learning & Development Manager job is the role for you.
Apply now or contact Quan Trieu (Ms.) to discuss this new opportunity in details.