Senior C&B Specialist
Location Dong NaiFULL_TIME
Consultant Chi Le
Date posted 23 April 20192019-04-23 2019-06-22 manufacturing-and-production Biên Hòa Dong Nai VN VND 30000000 35000000 35000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A world-renowned jewellery producer is looking for a Senior Compensation & Benefits Specialist to ensure professional compensation and benefits management and deliver the highest quality service within the organisation.
About the Senior Compensation & Benefits Specialist Role:
As a C&B professional, you will be responsible for leading and implementing defined HR processes and projects based on corporate standards, objectives and need in the location under guidance of the Senior Manager, HR.
- Support Senior HR Manager, supervise and mentor the Planning team in running professional and efficient C&B management
- Administer and implement C&B programmes, plans and initiatives to ensure translation also into payroll and accounting and maintain HR compliance with labour laws and regulations.
- Assist in managing the annual salary review, variable compensation process and the annual budget process, including the development of policies and guidelines in collaboration with Controlling and Director F&A.
- Provide C&B expertise, coaching and consulting-services to management and business partners.
- Perform job evaluations or re-evaluations, salary benchmark analyses and prepare recommendations.
To succeed in this role, you must have good knowledge of compensation and benefits disciplines and concepts and profound experience with job ranking and compensation management.
- Minimum five years of experience in HR Compensation and Benefits preferably within a multinational company
- Experience with Hay – methodology for job evaluations/grading.
- Results driven, creative and hands-on attitude
- Strong business acumen, ability to gain trust and buy-in with all levels of employees and excellent interpersonal and communication skills in both Vietnamese and English
This world’s premier jewellery and accessory brand has been leading the market for over 100 years. They offer competitive benefits and a great working environment which reflects the company’s reputation as a fashionable employer and promotes employee's autonomy and welfare.
If you are a driven, determined C&B professional who wants to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.