Total Reward & Projects Specialist
Salary Attractive Package
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Chi Le
Date posted 15 May 20192019-05-15 2019-07-14 health-and-safety Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 25000000 35000000 35000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A global market leader in inspection and testing has a job vacancy for a Total Reward & Projects Specialist who will be an individual contributor in developing a competitive reward strategy to support talent retention for the company's next growth phase.
About the Total Reward & Projects Specialist Role:
As a Reward COE and Project Specialist, you will work as an individual contributor in the development, administration, and analysis of a fair, competitive and equitable total rewards programme that aligns with the company’s culture and values and maintains legal compliance.
- Translate regional guidelines into local compensation & benefit frameworks
- Continuously prepare HR analytics and reporting
- Design an effective expatriate reward strategy
- Manage bonus and long-term Incentives (LTI) programme
- Develop a competitive commission scheme to attract and retain talents
- Participate in compensation and benefits related market surveys and analyse results for competitiveness assessment
- Conduct annual reviews and HR budgeting
- Lead and participate in HR projects and initiatives to improve total rewards offerings to employees
To succeed in this role, you will need to possess a results driven, creative and hands-on attitude
- Solid experience in Total Rewards within a multinational company
- An independent and team player
- Strong business acumen, excellent interpersonal and communication skills in both Vietnamese and English
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise.
If you are hungry to succeed and would like to be part of a growing organisation. This is the right role for you.
Apply today to discuss further.