Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Quan Trieu
Date posted 20 August 20192019-08-27 2019-10-19 education-and-training Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 38000000 68000000 68000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A fantastic job opportunity with a well-known education organisation where you will be partnering with the business across various HR-related activities, and provide advice and recommendations on elevated issues is now available.
About this HR Advisor Role:
Reporting to the HR Director, you'll be accountable for supporting the internal teams in varying HR-related activities, ensuring that all activities are carried out in accordance with local law, regulations and best HR practices.
- Providing advice to HR Director and business leaders on HR Policies, programs and practices
- Review HR processes to ensure legal compliance to government and mandatory audit requirements for HR key deliverables
- Maintain good relationship with local governance, and be the key contact to liaise with labour issues
- Support in reviewing, revising and registering the Internal Labour Rules to fully reflect the business requirements and the changes in government laws and regulations
- Ensure compliance of HR policies, procedures and standards alongside updating the necessary documentation to maintain a high standard of integrated HR solutions for internal teams
To succeed in this HR Advisor role, you will need to have high pro-activeness, an open mindset and good stakeholder management skill.
- Bachelor's degree or above, preferably in Human Resources management or Law
- Relevant experience in HR field in multi-national organisations, and experience in legal compliance is a plus
- Advanced knowledge in dealing with labour issues and different government levels
- Strong communication in both Vietnamese and English, and proficient writing skills
- Strong interpersonal, time management and stakeholder management skills
This organisation has an outstanding reputation in education field, and great value is placed on its people.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this HR advisor position is the role for you.
Apply now or contact Quan Trieu (Ms.) to discuss this new opportunity in details.