Senior HR & Admin Executive
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Dung Doan
Date posted 12 April 2023ho-chi-minh-city human-resources/hr-specialist 2023-05-22 2023-06-11 manufacturing-and-production Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A MNC machinery manufacturing is calling for Senior HR & Admin Executive.
About the Senior HR & Admin Executive Role:
In this role, you will be overseeing a full scope of HR activities, including compensation & benefits, organisation effectiveness and people development, performance management system, recruitment, and employee relations.
- Work with management team and line managers to execute company direction with HR activities and programs/plans
- Support on recruitment process including job posting, work with external recruiter on the candidates sourcing, screening of candidates resume, schedule and conduct interviews with Hiring Manager
- Prepare of compensation package, employment contracts and review of job profiles
- Manage on-boarding, confirmation, and off-boarding process of employees
- Support on performance management, appraisal review, variable bonus and yearly increment cycle
- Maintain accurate HR database and up to date employee records. Maintain ePfile/ Pfile in HR drive
- Work with third party vendor on monthly payroll processing
- Handle the employee compensation and benefits program
- Attend to employee’s enquiry on HR related policies and practices
- Prepare HR-related documentation and reports
- Key User for HRIS systems
- Participate in ad-hoc assignment, company events, HR tasks and projects as assigned.
- Event and training support and co-ordination such as hotel management, seminar arrangement etc
- Responsible for visa and work permit
- Administrating group insurance renewal
- Administrative duties such daily administrative collection of mails, and arranging for courier services
- Maintain and replenish office stationery, IT related equipment and pantry supplies
- Attend to phone calls and receive customers
- Office maintenance and repair
- Any other ad-hoc duties which may be assigned
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or equivalent related education/qualification
- Min five years of job experience in handling a full spectrum of HR roles
- Pleasant interpersonal with service mind, customer oriented and growth mindset
- Good communication, collaboration skills, ability to work independently as well as in a team, and a sense of urgency and ability to prioritise
- Initiative and proactive. Articulate and clear communicator both written and spoken English
- Detail-oriented, very keen with correctness and completeness of information
- MS office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
This leading company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven and looking for a new challenge, this is the role for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+84 28 3520 7911
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 01 June 2023One of the global tech company with office based in Ho Chi Minh is calling for Payroll Consultant role.
Salary: Attractive PackagesLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 14 April 2023A leading retail company is based in HCMC, Vietnam; is calling for Executive Assistant to GM.