Training & Development HR Professional
Salary VND20000000 - VND30000000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Linh Pham
Date posted 19 October 2016
An international leading organisation based in Ho Chi Minh City is looking for a Training & Development HR Professional.
About the Training & Development HR Professional role:
In this role, you will be responsible for delivering efficient HR Services of Training & Development processes.
- Proactively involve in cross departmental groups and projects to support an integrated HR service
- Handle individual queries related to Training and Development
- Taking ownership for the resolution of those queries ensuring timely, accurate and value add responses
- Drive local support and knowledge for incident/problem management for local topics based on global/regional steering and rules
- Deliver Global/Regional or country specific training to HR Services Associates & Professionals
- Proactively drive the development, maintenance and improvement of a detailed knowledge management of processes and interfaces related to Development for Vietnam. In the meanwhile, support and coordinate in the development, maintenance and improvement of Training process
- Proactively drive projects and services
To succeed in the Training & Development HR Professional job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with team members and line managers.
- Preferably a university degree or equivalent, especially with the main focus on HR
- Desirable is HR Services experience and experience of working within international teams
- Vietnamese and English language skills, fluent in written and spoken
- Strong customer orientation with proven experience, service delivery management, HR process design and employee administration
- High degree of reliability and motivation
- Experience of necessary tools and labour law desirable
This international organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The firm is also very focusing on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, ambitious and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.