Head of Learning & Development Manager
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Dung Doan
Date posted 16 March 2023ho-chi-minh-city human-resources/learning-development 2023-03-16 2023-05-15 human-resources-and-personnel Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A retail company is calling for talents for Head of Leaning & Development.
About the Head of Learning & Development Manager Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for improving the productivity of an organisation's employees. Responsible for the effective development, coordination, and presentation of training and development programs for all employees. Assess property-wide developmental needs to drive training initiatives. Identify and arrange suitable training solutions for employees. Actively search, creatively design and implement effective methods to educate, enhance and recognise performance.
- To conduct follow-up studies of all completed training in order to evaluate and measure results; modify programs as needed; develop effective training materials utilising a variety of media
- To build up training development programs and coach people involved in training efforts, providing effective growth and development opportunities
- To develop and maintain proper communication such as bulletin boards and newsletters to ensure employees have knowledge of events and general information
- To plan, organise, facilitate and order supplies for employee events
- To develop and monitor spending against the departmental budget
- To exemplify the desired culture and philosophies of the organisation
- To work effectively as a team member with other members of management and the human resources staff
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- Knowledge in pedagogy and training engineering
- Knowledge in HR: assessment tools and HRM
- Pieces of knowledge about the retail market
- Must have tertiary qualifications in human resources, training, and development or business studies.
- Planing skill
- Project management
- Negotiation & communication
- Adaptability, creative, organized, proactive
This leading company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven and looking for a new challenge, this is the role for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+84 28 3520 7911