Group Talent Manager
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Chi Le
Date posted 21 September 20192019-10-21 2019-11-20 building-and-construction Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 70000000 90000000 90000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the largest private construction consultancies is looking for a Group Talent Acquisition & Development Manager to deliver the excellent quality of Talent Acquisition and Talent Development at group level for its network of 15 subsidiaries across Asia-Pacific and Europe.
About the Group Talent Acquisition & Development Manager Role:
As the Group Talent Acquisition & Development Manager, you will be responsible for driving end-to-end talent processes to include, talent acquisition, assessment of talent and organisation capability, personal development plan, career review & succession planning.
- Develop and execute a strategic and effective recruiting program (internal & external) which includes efficient operations and delivery of the right candidates needed by the company
- Contribute to design, build and implement a talent development program that provides opportunity for career growth as the organisation grows
- Work to integrate Talent Strategy processes & programs with Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development to enhance succession planning, leadership bench strength and diverse critical talent pipelines
- Contribute to the design, development and implementation of talent and management/leadership development programs and processes to improve depth, quality and engagement of talent across the organisation
To be successful in this role, you must ideally have at least five years' experience in Talent Acquisition and Development in similar settings.
- Masters’ degree or equivalent with minimum five years of studies in Human Resources, Business Administration or related major
- Advanced management skills, including demonstrable high levels of persuasiveness, negotiation skills, influencing and inter-personal skills
- Previous experience in multicultural organisation in Asia is a plus
- Fluent English in both communication and writing. Fluent French is an advantage
This leading organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise.
If you are a driven HR professional with an international exposure, this is the role for you.
Please do not hesitate to contact our consultant Chi Le at Chi.Le@robertwalters.com.vn for more information.