Talent Acquisition Director
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Quan Trieu
Date posted 02 September 20192019-09-02 2019-11-01 retail Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 90000000 100000000 100000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This well-recognised retail brand has an interesting job vacancy for an experienced Talent Acquisition Director to manage all talent plans and sourcing across all BUs to support business at both local and regional level. The position is based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
About The Talent Acquisition Director role:
In this business critical role, you will lead and be responsible for delivering exceptional levels of recruitment service to both candidates and internal clients, building a strong employment brand and ensure talent pipelines to support the business strategically.
- Formulate, propose and execute talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans
- Enhance employer branding to attract the right talents and partner with HR team/ business leaders to develop recruiting strategies
- Manage the entire recruiting life cycle, review and improve the processes if necessary
- Assist in employee retention & development and create a healthy and nurturing environment to employees
- Build and develop sourcing plan and talent pipelines
- Track the KPI progress, create reports and identify areas of improvement
To succeed in this Talent Acquisition Director role, you will need to have an open attitude and willingness to pursue challenging environment.
- Bachelor's degree or above, with minimum seven years' working experience in Human Resources and Recruitment focus
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing and employment branding, with strength in social media and networking tools
- Experience in regional scope, and at least 3 years at managerial positions are preferred
- Excellent communication, proficient English in all skills
- Strong leadership, good time management, negotiating and organising skill
- Open for expatriate applications.
This top retail chain has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on its people.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Talent Acquisition Director position is the role for you.
Apply now or contact Quan Trieu (Ms.) to discuss this new opportunity in details.