Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Khoa Deo
Date posted 04 June 2022ho-chi-minh-city human-resources/recruitment-resourcing 2022-06-16 2022-08-03 human-resources-and-personnel Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Recruitment Consultant job has arisen in Robert Walters Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.
About this Recruitment Consultant Role:
Being part of a dynamic office & surrounded with talented people, you will have the opportunity to make life changing decision to people's career.
- Professionally and effectively manage the recruitment process from beginning to end
- Source, select, and assess candidate skills and experiences, their career goals and their suitability for different roles, advise candidates on market conditions and job opportunities
- Organise and coordinate interviews with candidates and fully briefing candidates regarding role
- Contribute to candidate review within your team and present high-quality candidates
- Take responsibility for keeping in touch with candidates to have a firm knowledge of your candidate pool - both active and inactive
- Constantly monitor the candidates in the database to ensure candidates’ availability is kept updated through a periodic review
- Develop and provide consultation to a large network of candidates with both immediate and long-term career needs
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of information of candidates within the database
- Arrange and attend meetings with prospective clients and keep in regular contact to build positive, productive,and long-term and trusted relationships with new and existing clients
- Gain a thorough understanding of your client’s business, culture and successfully interpret their unique resourcing requirement and offer a solution focused approach
- Consult and advise clients on our portfolio of solution
- Present profiles to clients, either for existing roles or on aspeculative basis
- Ensure only high-quality candidates are put forward to our clients for interview
- Adhere to a short turnaround time for screening applicants, advertising response, reference checking
- Manage the interview process - from candidate screening through to interview, feedback and negotiation of remuneration package with client
- Ensure the Robert Walters database accurately reflects all business dealings with clients and candidates
- Lead and support candidate and client functions and events
- Take ownership of your business development plan within your industry specialisation
- Generating new business via pro-active business development
- Build cooperative internal relationships focusing on cross-divisional and cross-regional relationships
- Develop a solid business pipeline and consistently achieve all revenue and targets
- Understand Robert Walters commercial terms and negotiate (within pre-agreed parameters with Manager)
- Identify potential recruitment consultants and refer them to the business
- Gain understanding of your market specialisation by attending specialist events/webinars
- Keep up to date about industry trends/recruitment best practices to ensure you can provide and demonstrate market knowledge to both candidates and client
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- Three to five years of professional experience in your relevant field of specialisation
- Determination to succeed (Grit) and resilience
- Pro-activeness and commercial acumen
- A commitment to exceeding client expectations, attracting top talent and achieving targets
- An entrepreneurial, organised and driven approach with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent team player – you’ll enjoy sharing information and building robust relationships
- The initiative it takes to make sound decisions and recommend innovative solutions
Robert Walters plc is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment and recruitment outsourcing businesses. Established in 1985, the group has built a global presence spanning 31 countries. A world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy, we give our people the autonomy and flexibility to act like entrepreneurs, take opportunities and drive our growth.
Join us to make a difference. You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org or via 0867643191
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Competitive SalaryLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 15 June 2022An exciting International Candidate Consultant job has become available at Robert Walters Vietnam.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 24 May 2022A leading generator equipment manufacturer based in HCMC, Vietnam is calling for applications for HR Manager.
Salary: Attractive packageLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 29 June 2022A player in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam is calling for applications for Personal Assistant.
Salary: Attractive packageLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 20 June 2022A player in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam is calling for applications for Personal Assistant.
Salary: Attractive BenefitsLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 11 May 2022A MNC education and training company based in based in Phnom Penh, Cambodia is calling for applications for HR Manager.