Talent Acquisition Manager
Salary Attractive Packages
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Phuong Ngo
Date posted 18 July 2022ho-chi-minh-city human-resources/talent-acquisition 2022-07-22 2022-09-16 technology Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A tech start-up company based in HCMC, Vietnam is calling the potential candidate for Talent Acquisition Manager.
About the Talent Acquisition Manager Role:
You will report directly to COO and Co-founder and has responsibility of recruitment to bring the right talent for the business.
- All recruitment efforts from beginning to end: sourcing, screening, and onboarding our newest team members, as well as leading the Recruitment team in Vietnam
- Investigate and coordinate with hiring managers to determine employee needs
- Develop a sustainable talent acquisition and hiring plans and strategies
- Design, plan and execute employer branding activities
- Encourage employees to be brand ambassadors
- Plan employee referral programs
- Source and find candidates qualified for open positions
- Perform analysis of hiring needs and provide employee hiring forecast
- Reviews employment applications and background check reports
- Find bottlenecks in the recruiting process
- Perform candidate and employee satisfaction evaluations and workshops
- Plan procedures for improving the candidate experience
- Suggest measures for improving employee retention
- Use sourcing methods for hard-to-fill roles
- Attend career and college fairs, and similar events
- Determine HR and recruiting KPIs
- Create and present KPI reports
- Lead on improving company cultures, procedures, activities (training and social), employee benefits
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks (e.g. Stack Overflow and Github, LinkedIn)
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organisations
- BSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field
This leading company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities wait for the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Attractive BenefitsLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 29 July 2022A tech-food company based in HCMC; Vietnam is calling for applications for Head of HR.
Salary: Attractive PackagesLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 29 July 2022A global logistic company based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam is calling the HR & Admin Manager.
Salary: Attractive PackagesLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 29 June 2022A leading sourcing company based in HCMC; Vietnam is calling for applications for HR Manager.