Head of IT
Salary Attractive Package
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Thu Do
Date posted 05 April 20192019-04-05 2019-06-04 it 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters
A Head of IT job has just become available at a securities organisation based in Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam.
About the Head of IT Role:
This is a great opportunity for you to provide comprehensive leadership and vision for developing and implementing technology initiatives with the organisation.
- Advise Board of Directors in directing IT developments strategically to align with the company's business strategy
- Lead IT strategic and operational planning to achieve business fostering innovation, prioritising IT initiatives and coordinating the deployment and management of current and future IT systems organisation
- Develop, track and control the information technology annual capital budgets
- Coordinate and facilitate consultation with stakeholders to define business systems requirements for new technology implementations
- Define and communicate corporate plans, policies and standard organisation for acquiring, implementing and operating IT systems
- Ensure continuous delivery of IT services through oversight of service agreement with end users and monitoring of IT systems performances
- Keep up with IT industry trend. Advise and educate executives and management on their competitive financial impact
To succeed in this role, you must possess at least 10 years' experience as in senior IT management role.
- Proven experience in similar role in the financial industry (securities)
- Track records working with foreign organisations
- Track records in digitisation transformation projects
- Experience in controlling information technology budget
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication abilities
- BSc/BA in computer science, engineering or relevant field; MSc/MA will be a plus
This organisation has a very good reputation in financial service industry.
If you are progressive and looking to take your career forward, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this challenging Head of IT position.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.