Head of IT
Salary 13th month salary
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Le Tran (Mia)
Date posted 16 April 20192019-04-16 2019-06-15 it 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters
To be widely regarded as a preeminent player in the high-end manufacturing industry, this company has an exciting job opportunity for a Head of IT.
About the Head of IT Role:
You will have a great chance to involve in transformation process of the IT department and be one of the key contributors.
- Provide IT leadership to the region and in-country teams
- Set clear directions and goals and communicate IT performance, project milestones, SLA compliance and resource levels to in-country executive team
- Align country IT portfolio and strategy with country and Group priorities. Organise IT resources to ensure they align with business processes, IT project portfolio, and Group strategy
- Review and ensure all projects managed are delivered within time, cost and quality objectives, meeting service level agreements
- Work with Heads of Departments to build team capabilities through focused training, coaching and development programmes and/or assignments
To be an outstanding candidate for this Head of IT job, you need to be excellent in strategic planning and be a great leader.
- At least 10 years' relevant experience in managing IT operation and service delivery
- Proven experience in IT planning, service delivery, IT process and system, organisation and development
- Strong leadership, motivation and networking abilities and skilled at fostering positive relationships at all organisational levels
- Fluent in English and strong communication and influencing skills
This is an international manufacturing company that has been established for more than 20 years in Europe. They are leaders in their field of expertise.
If you are confident, with a can-do attitude, this role is for you.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity.