Chief Technology Officer
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Cuong Bui
Date posted 02 September 20192019-09-02 2019-11-01 it Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 200000000 300000000 300000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent Chief Technology Officer job has just opened in a well-known corporate company in Vietnam.
About the CTO role:
You will own the architectural decisions for the ecosystem platforms. You will work closely with all the ecosystem businesses to create a modular, scalable solution that addresses/incorporates future architectural changes and designs. You will drive the teams engineering practices in test driven development, continuous integration, and automated deployment. The CTO is a hands-on team member who actively coaches the team to solve complex problems.
- Designing the overall technological architecture of the ecosystems with the help of the team
- Be responsible for the technical design of the ecosystems, closely working with the Ecosystem CEO and the technology representatives in each ecosystem for individual solutions
- Guiding squads on technology strategy relating to continuous integration and automated deployment
- Mentoring and coaching the technical team
- Be hands-on to help the team to develop the solutions and solve all surfacing problems at hand
- Working with Ecosystem CEOs to align the road map with strengths and opportunities within the technical stacks
- Providing the team a road map for implementing software engineering practice
- Sharing responsibility with ecosystem businesses for building reusable and scalable components
To succeed in the role, you must have good experience in building ecosystem platforms.
- 10-15 years' experience, including entrepreneurial and tech experience in start-up ventures
- Expert in the technical components of the domains/products/journeys
- Having deep insight into newest technologies and trends, Java/JVM and nice to have experience with functional programming
- Be able to make architecture decisions at a team and product level
- Be able to code and architect back and front-end solutions with multiple types of architecture
- Be familiar with production Cloud/DevOps environments
- Experience in Agile Development, with specific Solution Architect (or similar) experience preferred
- Experience in managing technical priorities within the Backlog
- Strong communication skills with ability to align the organisation on complex technical decisions
- Active coach and mentor whose goals are to grow and maximise the team's potential
- High energy and passionate individual who inspires teammates to reach their maximum potential
- Excited about trying new solutions outside standard approved
- Embraces a culture of trust, free thought complete transparency
- Brave and rebellious, willing to challenge status quo
This international firm needs no introduction and is the leader in its field of expertise.
If you are progressive technology expert looking for a new challenge, this is the role for you.
Apply for this role today.