Senior Solutions Architect
Salary Attractive Package
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Clement Chretien
Date posted 01 November 20192019-11-01 2019-12-31 it Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 93000000 161000000 161000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior Solutions Architect job has arisen in a world class Fintech firm, in Vietnam.
About the Senior Solutions Architect Role:
In this role, you will be key in transitioning this Enterprise level and performance critical application to micro-services. You will have a high degree of autonomy to deliver complex solutions and your ideas will matter. You will have proven experience of designing and delivering successful software development, experience of working and leading across global delivery organisations practising distributed development, you will have the ability to demonstrate through examples, effective management of stakeholder relationships and you will have excellent written & spoken English as well as interpersonal communication.
- Leading other architects and specialists to determine the appropriate micro-services-based architecture, technologies and tooling to use
- Articulating the Non-Functional Requirements (NFRs) and architect the solution to meet those NFRs, developing architectural and design principles to improve performance, capacity, and scalability of the product
- Produce and maintain architectural artefacts including diagrams & presentations
- With the other architects manage and prioritise the architectural backlog
- Reviewing the scrum team’s design and development to ensure that it aligns with your architecture
- Provide ongoing technical guidance to the scrum team members as required
- Working with other architects and specialists to determine and prove appropriate deployment options and choices whether in the cloud or local
- Working with QA specialists to ensure adequate automated testing and fault diagnostics
- Assisting the QA specialists and development team with performance and resilience testing and issue resolution
- Working with NCR Professional Services, other stakeholders and end Customers to understand end user pain points and requirements, migration strategies and deployment options
- Meeting with stakeholders to clearly communicate status, progress and issues, providing options and agree mitigation / actions
- Feeding into the Product backlog requirements and suggestions
- Feeding into Project planning, Product time frames, priorities and development boundaries
- Aligning with the overall business goals, feeding adjustments into team activities as necessary and applying your skills in leadership, communication, influence, negotiation, cross-cultural awareness, and conflict resolution
- Providing feedback and suggestions for the continuous improvement of the common and local team processes
- Fostering communication and productive relationships with Product Management, Engineering Management, NCRs Professional Services Project team members, Customer team members, and other Business Stakeholders
To succeed in this role, you must be able to travel and work experience in Asia and regional language skills will be highly regarded.
- At least eight or more years' experience working in enterprise and digital domains
- Strong knowledge of one or more automated test tools
- Strong knowledge and execution of continuous delivery and development practices
- Expert in depth experience in at least one the following areas: Java Web development (HTML, CSS, Angular or similar), iOS/Android, or .Net 4.x / API/C#
- Deep understanding of API and REST services, as well as integration to mobile and web
- Deep understanding of mobile development security
- Experience in enterprise architecture
- Experience using third party libraries like Bootstrap, Social APIs, AngularJS, React and scripting like powershell, grunt
- Experience in continuous delivery using TeamCity and OctopusDeploy or equivalent
- The ability to work and live in Ho Chi Minh City
- B.Sc or M.Sc in Computer Science or a related discipline with proven “hands-on” mobile development experience
The company is currently building world class products in Fintech and will be leveraging new markets across APAC very soon.
If you are looking to bring your career forward, this is the role for you.
Apply with your updated CV if you feel like this role matches your career goal. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.