Consultant Thu Do
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122019-01-04 it 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City
A UI Designer opportunity has just been available at a dynamic software agency start-up based in Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam.
About the UI Design Manager Role:
This is an excellent opportunity for the UI Designer to be a key member in helping the organisation to achieve its global vision and be responsible for user interaction design of their products.
- You will have opportunity to design for a wide range of products
- Create, maintain and apply design guidelines and templates
- Focus on customer experiences and their mindset/behaviour
- Very good understanding of customer's mindset and behaviour through research, observation and data-mining etc
- Responsible for partner and customer relationship
To be successful in this role, you will need to possess at least three years' experience in interaction design experience.
- Portfolio that demonstrates your passion for design (web and mobile interfaces)
- Experience with Sketch, Figma and Adobe XD
- Strong spoken and written communication skills in English due to the nature of the business
- Excellent teamwork and delivery of successful results
- Inquisitive and analytical
This start-up organisation has an energetic and dynamic team to work with, and offers an open culture where all team members are motivated to bring in new ideas and ownership / independence is valued.
If you are driven, motivated and ready to take the next step in your career, this UI Designer job is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.