Business Intelligence Manager
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant My Nguyen
Date posted 10 April 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
This e-commerce business is looking for their head of business intelligence department, who will look over the business intelligence and analytical activities to provide timely actionable information that facilitates their decision-making.
About the Business Intelligence Manager Role:
You will work closely with top management and technology team to develop and maintain the data analysis and business intelligence methodologies, reporting frameworks, tools and data marts.
- Oversee all aspects of analytics and business intelligence projects including planning, designing and implementing project strategies & operations
- Through forecasts, statistical models, segmentation schemes, and analyses, your department will define and understand key business behaviours that will:
- Drive users acquisition, retention, and engagement
- Drive product development and marketing campaigns
- Discover new opportunities to optimise the business
- Coordinate with the tech teams to maintain a stable and highly available reporting platform
- Work with business owners to identify information needs and deliver high-quality timely reports to stake-holders
- Work closely with Management Team on strategy, planning and corporate reporting
To succeed in this role, you need to have minimum two years' experience in management role within a data – BI team working with huge volume of data.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management, accounting, economics, statistics, information science or similar
- MBA or another Master’s degree in related areas is an advantage
- Ability to gather and analyse huge volume of data to derive data trends / insights, to propose actionable projects
- Solid data analyse skills (SQL/R/Python…) and working knowledge of visualisation tools (Tableau/Data Studio…)
- Ability to communicate and propose your findings to the company or your managers
- Ability to work on multiple projects with many data streams and many deadlines at the same time
- Positive, people-oriented, and energetic attitude
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong written and verbal communication in English and Vietnamese languages
If you are an enthusiast in data analytics with a strong business mind-set & desire to work in a fast growing e-commerce product company then this is a great opportunity for you.