CTO (System Integration)
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Thu Do
Date posted 13 March 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
A CTO (System Integration) job has just been available at a system integration organisation based in Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam.
About the CTO Role:
This is a great opportunity for the CTO to provide comprehensive support to this system integration organisation based in Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam.
- Research, design, adjust, supplement, change ... products, solutions and services in line with business requirements and technology development trends
- Collaborate with the partnership development unit to work with technology firms to determine the extent of cooperation and level of technical and technological support from the firm
- Organise researching plans and development
- Formulate and standardise technical competence of the whole company in order to meet and fully commit to the quality of products, solutions and services
- Participate in the development and improvement of the company's quality management system, related to the activities of the technical department
- Join the sales and marketing department to organise events and programs to promote the company's technical capabilities and brand image in the marketplace
- Minimum degree: University majoring in IT / Informatics or equivalent
- Understand the fields of system integration
- Ability to cooperate with major partners in the world to design, update, change the products and services to meet the market requirements and trend of modern technology constantly change
- Knowledge of quality management system and ability to operate, continuous improvement
- Market knowledge is sufficient to ensure the feasibility of products and services when put into real business
- Ability to plan, organise and control technical capacity and quality
- Ability to systematise knowledge and skills, train the transfer of capacity to others
- Ability to communicate, lead, persuade
If you are driven, self-motivated and determined to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.