Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Thu Do
Date posted 02 July 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
A CTO opportunity has just been available at a start up e-learning organisation, based in Ho Chi Minh or Hanoi city.
About the CTO Role:
This is a great opportunity for the CTO to provide comprehensive support to this start-up e-learning organisation based in Ho Chi Minh or Hanoi city, Vietnam.
- Oversee all technical aspects and work in partnership with other executives and departments to grow the company though product and system improvements
- Hire and lead a growing team of product managers, engineers and designers with a culture that demands high-quality output
- Make key decisions around infrastructure, coding standards, development and deployment process to ensure a high-reliability, low-latency system that improves daily
- Ensure that all code, infrastructure and processes are built for rapid regional expansion
- Become the face of the company on technology and a thought leader in the Vietnamese and Southeast Asian tech communities
- Bachelor or master degree in Computer Science or related engineering fields
- Minimum 8 to 10 years of software develop experience with minimum 5 years of experience leading teams of engineers
- Working experience in a large, micro-services driven tech stack with CI deployment a must
- Working experience on a team of 100 to 200 engineers deploying code to hundreds of thousands to millions of monthly active users
- Working experience in with globally scaled tech companies preferred
- Fluent communication in Vietnamese and English
If you are driven, self-motivated and determined to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.