Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Thu Do
Date posted 06 September 2018 2018-09-062018-10-23 it 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An Engineering Manager opportunity has just been available at a fintech business based in Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam.
About the Engineering Manager Role:
This is a great opportunity for the Engineering Manager to lead and train up a team of 40+ software engineers, transforming them to become the best and most agile development team.
- Work closely with Product and Project Management teams to design and deliver new product features that promote Customer-First approach
- Utilise modern software engineering and agile best practices
- Re-engineer development, test and delivery process of mission critical banking applications to delight customers
- Contribute to architecture, instrumentation and performance decisions
- Be accountable for maintaining and developing the bank's most critical application
To succeed in this role, you will need to have excellent understanding of SDLC and ability to manage the team through all phases of the development.
- Bachelor or master degree in Computer Science or related engineering fields
- Minimum 8 to 10 years of experiences managing development teams in a Scrum or Kanban environment
- Understanding of the difference between "Doing Agile" and "Being Agile"
- Fluent communication in Vietnamese and English
The company is building up a start-up to serve their millions of customers.
If you are driven, self-motivated and determined to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.