Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Cuong Bui
Date posted 11 February 2019 2019-02-112019-04-12 it Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 120000000 120000000 120000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
An exciting Solution Architect position has just become available at a leading fintech company in Ho Chi Minh city.
About the Solution Architect Role:
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Solution Architect who will build the next generation financial information services. You will spend your time building robust and scalable system with a strong engineering team that are used by thousands of users.
- Apply technical knowledge in determining end to end design requirements for large projects involving line of business, software/hardware developers and vendors
- Drive and participate in design, development and implementation of large and complex enterprise wide applications, often using new technologies
- Work closely with developers and testers to ensure requirements and functional designs are translated accurately into working technical designs and that test plans and scripts serve customer needs
- Ensure sound and robust architecture and provides sufficient guidance for the successful implementation of solutions to mitigate any negative impact on technology and enterprise budgets
To succeed in this role, you should have more than 10 years in IT with Java development, software design, testing and production support experience.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college required in Computer Science, MIS, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, or related education
- Systems / Business analysis experience of applications in a financial services environment
- Experience developing process flows – technical and functional
- Ability to articulate ideas and solutions to a broad set of audience, including developers, testers, management and business partners
The company is well known in its industry.
If you are driven, self-motivated and determined to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.