Java Back-end Lead
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Cuong Bui
Date posted 18 February 2019 2019-02-182019-04-19 insurance Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 50000000 60000000 60000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
An exciting Java Back-end Lead position has just become available at a global insurance company in Ho Chi Minh city.
About the Java Back-end Lead Role:
Java Back-end Lead is responsible for the Java Engineering leadership, application architecture, development and support of new and existing digital application platforms.
- Lead Java Development team and enhance digital applications
- Assist in the gathering and analysis of user requirements and provide consultation on estimates, sprint planning and validating / qualifying estimates provided by development teams and third parties
- Assess application architecture impact and follow sound systems design principles, ensuring reuse of components and flexibility in configuration of design to support multiple: product, country and channel requirements
- Set-up and adhere to devOps practices to maximise automation and continuous delivery practices including comprehensive unit testing automation
- Prepare and maintain full technical documentation of development tasks and deliverables
- Apply change management principles where appropriate in the IT process to effectively deliver solutions
- Contribute to the reuse of digital technology, solutions & skills to achieve cost efficiencies utilising Agile, DevOps, repeatable technical playbooks and collaborative IT process automation practices
- Participate in cross training and up skill activities in the team
To be a successful candidate, you should have at least from three to five years' experience in designing and developing from simple to complex Java applications.
- Bachelor/ MS degree in informational technology, computer science or equivalent
- Experience in delivering projects involving stakeholders from multiple locations
- Have solid knowledge in core Java 8, Java VM, Java data structures (single and multi-threaded)
- Have good knowledge in Object Oriented Analysis, Design & Programming (OOADP)
- Be able to design solutions, resolve technical issues using Java based technology stack
- Ensure programming best practices & quality gates are followed
- Experience with Agile methodology, Spring Technologies
- Have experience in Micro service architecture and Micro service development is a BIG PLUS
This company needs no introduction and is well known in its industry.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Java Back-end Lead job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.