Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Cuong Bui
Date posted 18 February 2019 2019-02-182019-04-19 insurance Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 70000000 90000000 90000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
An interesting Solution Architect position has just become available at a global insurance company in Ho Chi Minh city.
About the Solution Architect Role:
This role is responsible for the solution architecture (business, application, information, and integration technology), software engineering leadership during project delivery of Vietnam applications.
- Ensure solution architecture practices are in place, including: incident management, enhancements, work request and project throughput and quality assurance processes via technical design, unit testing & code reviews and automated testing services
- Maximise the reuse of Digital technology, solutions & skills across SE Asia markets to achieve cost efficiencies utilising Agile, DevOps, repeatable technical playbooks and collaborative IT process automation practices
- Drive effective management of resources to drive resolution of identified project issues and risks, and gains internal / external buy-in that risks and issues are effectively mitigated within desired tolerance levels
- Ensure logical and physical architecture for a project aligns with the standards and reference architectures defined by the Technical Domain and Enterprise Architects
- Coaching, mentoring and supporting system development teams in implementing reference architectures and standards
- Involve in the development of technical design and physical architectures, emphasising reuse and integration opportunities
- Participate in the selection of vendor products and technologies
To be a successful candidate, you should have more than two years of Solution Architecture experience.
- Bachelor/ MS degree in informational technology, computer science or equivalent
- Have more than 5 years of Application Architecture experience and good knowledge in project delivery & Software Development Life Cycle (SLDC)
- Have good experience with e-business, digital and partner integration programs
- Have experience of Java, Microservice, Mobile, Cloud first, API based architectures, Enterprise Service Bus messaging services, Web Architecture & Web Services.
- Good knowledge about Sales Force Platform, Microsoft Azure, SQL (Oracle or Microsoft)
This company is recognised as a market leader in its field.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Solution Architect job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.