Salary Attractive Package
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Cuong Bui
Date posted 25 April 20192019-04-25 2019-06-24 it Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 161000000 161000000 161000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An excellent Enterprise/Solution Architect job has just opened in a well-known digital bank based in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Enterprise/Solution Architect Role:
Enterprise Architect will drive the efficient delivery of change through analysis, definition and documentation of requirements whilst identifying potential solutions using agile delivery frameworks.
- You will manage the architecture for digital channel to grow our new banking solutions
- Defining the strategy and roadmap for cross country digital channel architecture such as API ecosystem development and continuous delivery application development and know how to build it
- Set-up business relationships with all other entities and conduct product presentations and evaluations
- Managing architecturally compliance of proposed solutions for IFS
- Giving advise and influence project sponsors and stakeholders on appropriate design, adoption of standardised technology services, and appropriate technology lifecycle
To be a successful candidate, you should have more than five years' Solution Archiect experience working with large-scale project.
- Good experience in designing and delivering multiple large-scale deployments for many years
- Have experience building microservices and SOA systems, Enterprise and Integration patterns
- Be familiar with high availability and disaster recovery
- Have experience with devops and infrastructure design
- Cloud services (AWS, Azure, GCP…), building restful APIs, middleware, UI engineering frameworks (React/Angular)
- Be familiar large-scale open source products
- Proficient at documenting solution (design tools, draw diagrams…)
- Good knowledge of application development and middleware
- Excellent presentation and communication skills working at CIO/CTO level
- Excellent technical understanding of application development approaches and technology
- Design one or more systems running on production
- Excellent written and oral English
This company is recognised as a market leader in its field.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Enterprise Architect job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.