Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Cuong Bui
Date posted 25 April 20192019-06-07 2019-06-24 it Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 70000000 70000000 70000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent Technical Manager/Lead job has just opened in a well-known software company in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Technical Manager/Lead Role:
Technical Manager/Lead will will lead and manage engineering teams responsible for the design, implementation, testing and integration of software and firmware products for our platform. You will provide direction and coordination for new technology programs and ensure the successful development and delivery of projects. As part of this role, you will also be responsible for mentoring and developing your team members’ career paths.
- Driving the preparation of the high-level technical design artifacts for software deliverables, involving and communicating with the respective engineering teams.
- Gaining first-hand experience with the impact of the architectural decisions by contributing to the implementation.
- Providing leadership to a diverse group of talented engineers across software, application development and cloud services, communicate high-level technical strategy and product vision, encourage technical discussions, promote cross-functional projects, and facilitate code reviews to drive the shipping of high quality code into production and on time completion of projects.
- Driving innovation of product solutions to ensure solutions are engineered for a secure, reliable, high performance, high availability experience for end users.
- Deeper follow-up investigation of technical tasks with engineering team (troubleshooting, issue investigations, bug reporting).
- Influencing the team’s success through technical as well as people leadership skills.
- Growing your team work with recruiting to source, hire, and onboard talented and passionate engineers.
To be a successful candidate, you should have more than five years experience technical leadership in software engineering environment and ten years overall experience.
- A leader who can lead and motivate technical teams to design, test and ship maintainable code within a fast-paced, collaborative production environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills, exceptional communication skills , and wisdom gained from building and leading teams responsible for large scale projects.
- Love guiding and mentoring engineers along their career path -- whether they are a seasoned veteran or a recent college graduate.
- Enthusiastic about learning new technologies and thrive in a fast paced, constantly moving environment.
- Open minded, transparent, be able to show compassion and adaptable.
- Significant experience technical leading teams of software engineers ( 5+ years experience technical leadership in software engineering environment; 10+ years overall experience)
- Solid development experience with Java or C and willing to learn other programming languages.
- Hand-on experience with relational database design, transactional SQL and DBMS (Oracle, MSSQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL or Vertica).
- Good knowledge of OOP & design patterns.
- Experience with REST API design, distributed systems, enterprise application, cloud based solutions.
- Experience with CI/CD Jenkins, Docker containers and GIT.
- Experience with agile development methodologies and leading a team in an Agile/SCRUM environment.
This company is recognised as a market leader in its field.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Technical Manager/Lead job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.