Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Cuong Bui
Date posted 21 June 20192019-06-21 2019-08-20 it Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 100000000 120000000 120000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Software Architect job has just become available at an US company in Ho Chi Minh city.
About the Software Architect role:
As a Software Architect, you will create software tailored to a clients’ specific needs or create products geared for consumers, such as web application. You will act as a high-level decision maker in the process, from design choices to technical standards, such as platforms and coding standards.
- Evaluating and identifying software solutions. You will work with a client to discuss what they need their custom software to do or looking at poor-behaving software and finding ways to improve it. Look at existing products and find ways to better them or revolutionise them. Conduct research, gather information, interpret data, and then create a solution.
- Acting as the leader on all software development projects. This may include creating a team of workers suitable for the scope of the project, assigning duties to the staff, creating a timeline for the project, and performing cost analysis and budgeting functions. Manage the analysis, design, programming, testing and deployment.
- Coaching and mentoring the development team. Share skills and expertise with the team as well as setting a positive example for them. Encouraging team members to think creatively as well as keep them motivated.
To be a successful candidate, you should have at least 5 years of experience in Software Architect position.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science.
- 8+ years of experience in software development.
- 5+ years of experience in Software Architect position.
- Having broad and extensive knowledge of the software development process.
- Having good knowledge of architectural styles and design patterns.
- Understanding of various coding methods and computer languages
- Data modeling and database design experience
- Experience with software development lifecycle (SDLC) processes and serverless architecture.
- Strong knowledge with at least one programing language: Python, NodeJS, Java, Scala.
- Familiar with ReactJS/Angular/VueJS is a plus.
- Experience with AWS / DevOps is preferred
- Very good verbal and written English language with strong communication skills
The culture in this software company is demanding. But if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the
potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their
people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for
you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Software Architect job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.