Salary up to 16 months' salary
Location Dong Nai
Consultant My Nguyen
Date posted 02 March 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An exciting Infrastructure Engineer job has just become available at a manufacturing company in Dong Nai.
About the Infrastructure Engineer Role:
Reporting to Vietnam site’s IT Manager, you will act as his right hand to look after the whole IT infrastructure of the factory, located in Dong Nai.
- Responsible for IT infrastructure 24/7 services including critical servers, database, storage systems, workstations, networking, printers and IT hardware accessories
- Work in close collaboration with stakeholders to capture their demand then design and develop infrastructure requirements
- Ensure IT infrastructure operation excellence, including but not limited to system monitoring, infra capacity planning, budgeting & control, project management, hardware inventory management, customer satisfaction
- Perform continuous improvement for responsible areas including operation review, cost/ productivity improvement opportunities etc.. Steer for standardisation, optimisation, and readiness for business grow
To succeed in this role, you should have solid experience as an IT engineer, be hands-on in all areas of IT infrastructure.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT
- At least four years' experience in a similar role
- IT infrastructure administration, including Windows Server & Client OS, VMware server
- Good interpersonal skills to collaborate with customers, partners & suppliers
- Experience in Oracle OCA/OCP & .NET programming is a big plus
- Good English communication to communicate with non-local stakeholders / end users
This company is world leading MNC in mechanical and automotive industry. They offer competitive benefits, transportation, insurance for associate and relatives. The company is also very focused on developing people with overseas training and working opportunities.
If you are driven, ambitious and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.