Cyber Security Architect
Salary 13th month salary
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Le Tran (Mia)
Date posted 11 July 20192019-07-11 2019-09-09 it Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 180000000 220000000 220000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Cyber Security Architect job is now available in a global company with strong presence in Vietnam. We are looking for a motivated and passionate individual who has at least 5 years’ experience in technology/IT related positions.
About the Cyber Security Architect Role:
The Cyber Security Architecture team provides security architecture contributions to enable the business to achieve their strategic outcomes. Each of the Cyber Security Architects are embedded within a platform (or allocated to multiple smaller platforms) enabling rapid and business focused decision making within risk appetite.
- Providing cyber security architecture recommendations into your aligned Platform(s)
- Assisting your aligned Platform(s) in delivering to their business plan / reference architecture, helping them balance their needs of innovation, cyber risk, and their accountability to the IT Ecosystem
- Demonstrating application security architecture and providing advisory across multiple business work streams
- Contributing to cyber application development initiatives across strategic and major projects within the International Financial Services business unit including development of digital and virtual banking security controls
- Influencing the cyber security posture and providing detailed cyber solutions for initiatives
- Provide decision transparency to direct manager and IFS Architecture to facilitate and foster an open culture of self-governance
- Coach, mentor and collaborate with all cyber architects to facilitate growth towards technical and consultative leadership
- Review and contribute to all reference architecture and Platform initiatives which impact or involve aligned Platform(s)
- Monitor emerging technologies, industry developments, directions, and best practices in the security field
- Liaise with Group Cyber Architecture teams to leverage existing security solutions where applicable
To succeed in the role, you must have experience with Open Source APIs, WS02, and Pega systems.
- Five years’ experience in a technology or Solution Architecture capacity, and/or
- Five years' direct experience with a cyber security discipline, such as Design, Risk, and Consultancy etc
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies including AWS and Azure
- Integration and development of Core banking and payments systems Integration and development of key cyber security domain
- Bachelors and/or masters level qualifications in Computer Science, IT, business or Financial Services preferred
- Relevant industry certifications, including but not limited to those issued by SABSA, CISSP, CISM or SANS
At this company, opportunities are here for the taking. The culture is demanding but the rewards are abundance.
If want to be part of their purpose and live and lead through their values, the company can offer exciting development opportunities through expanded lateral roles, stretch assignments or people leadership.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.