Consultant Thu Do
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122019-01-04 it 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City
A Product Manager opportunity has just been available at a start-up Singaporean business, based in Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam.
About the Product Manager Role:
This is an excellent opportunity for you to be a key member in helping the organisation to drive product initiatives and collaborate very closely with clients, customers, designers and engineers.
- Responsible for building a unified portfolio of tools that will be used daily by their internal teams and external partners
- Work very closely with different teams and stakeholders to manage the integration of products
- Focus on three sub-products: content management system, data analytic suite and merchant inventory application
- Smoothly collaborate with development team to ensure on-time product delivery
- Responsible for partner and customer relationship
To be successful in this role, you will need to possess at least three years' experience in product development/ management or related experiences.
- Very good understanding on UX and UI or design field
- Familiar with web based product development including software development process
- Prior experience with SQL, data structures or programming languages is a plus
- Strong spoken and written communication skills in English and Vietnamese due to the nature of business
- Excellent teamwork and delivery of successful results
- Inquisitive and analytical
This start-up organisation has an energetic and dynamic team to work with, and offers an open culture where all team members are motivated to bring in new ideas and ownership / independence is valued.
If you are driven, motivated and ready to take the next step in your career, this Product Manager job is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.