Consultant Thu Do
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122019-01-04 it 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City
A Product Manager opportunity has just been available at a payment solution business, based in Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam.
About the Product Manager Role:
This is an excellent opportunity for the Product Manager to be a key member in helping the organisation to achieve its global vision, planning and providing support for the integration of payment products.
- Understand the local markets, explore market insights and identify customer payment points
- Work very closely with different teams and stakeholders to manage the integration of payment channels
- Transfer business requirements into product requirement / user stories
- Smooth collaboration with development team to ensure on-time product delivery
- Very good understanding of customer's mindset and behaviour through research, observation and data-mining
- Responsible for partner and customer relationship
To be successful in this role, you will need to possess at least five years' experience in product management or related experiences.
- Very good understanding on e-commerce and payment technology
- Must be willing to be hands-on on both the business and technical teams
- Strong spoken and written communication skills in English due to the nature of the business
- Excellent teamwork and delivery of successful results
- Inquisitive and analytical
This organisation has an energetic and dynamic team to work with, and offers an open culture where all team members are motivated to bring in new ideas and ownership / independence is valued.
If you are driven, motivated and ready to take the next step in your career, this Product Manager job is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.