Senior UX Expert
Consultant Thu Do
Date posted 07 January 2019 2019-01-072019-02-18 it Hanoi Hanoi VN VND 200000000 200000000 200000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A Senior UX Expert position has just become available at a leading finance organisation, based in Hanoi, Vietnam.
About the Senior UX Expert Role:
In this role, you will provide comprehensive support to a retail banking group based in Hanoi, Vietnam.
- Act as the thought-leader in modern UX design concepts, best practice, processes, tools and techniques
- Present, facilitate, and collaborate with other teams and departments in UX design process
- Lead the UX design for all new feature developments, introducing best practice in UX design to the current development process
- Participate early into the business requirement detailing, solution design to ensure the highest standard of UX design is followed for the given business requirement, project timeline and development team capacity
- Lead the initiative(s) to review and improve the user experience of the current Web and Mobile Apps
- Coach other UX team members on delivering high quality work on time and on budget while developing important skills such as collaboration, presentation, strategy, facilitation and leadership
- Create – and directs the creation of – journey maps, navigation flows, site maps, user stories, wire frames and prototypes based on solid HCI and UCD principles
- Drive innovative solutions within platform constraints and technical limitations
- Perform additional targeted user research to support deliverable
- Leverage metrics, optimisation, qualitative and quantitative research to inform and validate design decisions
- Contribute to and carry out the project vision in collaboration with other team members
To succeed in this role, you should have at least 10 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in interaction design, visual design, information architecture, and solid understanding of UX design principles
- Ability to work and lead cross-functionally
- Must be self-motivated; independently manage time, prioritise, manage multiple projects, budgets and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent analytic ability and effective problem solving skills
- A talent for diplomatic discussion: the ability to listen, convince and collaborate in a cross-functional environment
This company needs no introduction and is recognised in their field of expertise.
If you are progressive and looking to take your career forward, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this challenging Senior UX Expert position.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.