Senior Product Owner
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Thu Do
Date posted 27 February 2019 2019-02-272019-04-28 it Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 100000000 100000000 100000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
A Senior Product Owner job has just been available at a fintech organisation based in Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam.
About the Senior Product Owner Role:
This is an excellent opportunity for you to be a key member in helping the organisation to build and manage new digital financial services offerings across digital assets.
- Partner with business stakeholders and the development scrum team to define and clarify business requirements
- Define product and service vision and requirements based on customer needs and business objectives
- Define minimum viable product (MVP) for product launch and successive integration and horizon mapping
- Lead agile delivery teams to prioritise backlog items, contribute to user story writing, ensure the team understands product backlog, owning the product road map on behalf on business stakeholders and planning for sprints in conjunction with the scrum master for these sprints
- Work closely with technical developers and programmers
To succeed in the Senior Product Owner job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and possess strong communication and influencing skills.
- Agile Product Owner qualifications preferred
- Experience working in Agile delivery environment
- Experiences building best practice and innovative customer experiences, customer engagement and product development
- Experience working with business stakeholders and technical development teams
- Strong communication and influencing skills
This organisation has an energetic and dynamic team to work with, and offers an open culture where all team members are motivated to bring in new ideas and ownership/ independence is valued.
If you are driven, motivated and ready to take the next step in your career, this Senior Product Owner job is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.