Digital Product Owner
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Thu Do
Date posted 08 March 2019 2019-03-082019-05-07 it Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 60000000 60000000 60000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
A Digital Product Owner job is now available at a banking organisation, based in Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam.
About the Digital Product Owner role:
This is an excellent opportunity for you to be a key member in leading cross functional and agile teams to deliver user centric digital products to delivery business impact.
- Develop effective product strategies, visions and execution plans with a mission to shape and delivery digital products that transform customer experiences.
- Work very closely with VP, Digital Banking to achieve overall business objectives
- Perform detailed competitive analysis and stay on top of changes with both established and emerging fintech and digital bank competitors
- Define measurable objectives to gain market share, maximise profitability and increase customer satisfaction through customer centred digital experiences
- Oversee initiation and execution of continuous improvement efforts in coordination with analytic teams
To succeed in the Digital Product Owner job, you will need to have in-dept knowledge of digital products and services.
- Ability to analyse business trends and financial metrics, including sales, return on investments and profit and loss
- Experience working in Agile delivery environment
- Experiences building best practice and innovative customer experiences, customer engagement and product development
- Experience working with business stakeholders and technical development teams
- Strong communication and influencing skills
This organisation has an energetic and dynamic team to work with, and offers an open culture where all team members are motivated to bring in new ideas and ownership/ independence is valued.
If you are driven, motivated and ready to take the next step in your career, this Digital Product Owner job is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.