Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Thu Do
Date posted 25 June 20192019-06-25 2019-08-24 it Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 100000000 100000000 100000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A VP, Product job is now available at a financial services organisation, based in Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam.
About the VP, Digital Product role:
This is an excellent opportunity for you to be a key member in helping the organisation to develop the consumer banking business including assets, liabilities and transactional product suites.
- Manage overall operational product management: savings, lending and transactional products of consumer banking
- Establish product strategy
- Develop and maintain the framework to measure and monitor product portfolio performance
- Undertake financial models for the 5-year and annual budgets and P&Ls of savings, lending and transactional products
- Work with different internal stakeholders for end to end operational processes of each product
- Foster the culture of enhancing customer experience in the development of product offerings aligned to customer needs
- Adopt a user and data driven approach to product development - by both quantitative and qualitative testings
To succeed in the VP, Product job, you will need to possess at least five years' relevant working experience.
- Proven track records of shipping products on time
- Strong experience with consumer products
- Deep knowledge of user centered design methods
- Experience working with business stakeholders and technical development teams
- Strong communication and influencing skills
This organisation has an energetic and dynamic team to work with, and offers an open culture where all team members are motivated to bring in new ideas and ownership/ independence is valued.
If you are driven, motivated and ready to take the next step in your career, this VP, Product job is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.