Head of UX/UI
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Thu Do
Date posted 11 September 20192019-09-11 2019-11-10 design-and-creative Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 100000000 150000000 150000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Head of UX/UI job is now available at a financial technology organisation. This is a role for a hands-on individual to work with an energetic Agile team to deliver engaging user experiences and prototypes that will delight their customers.
About the Head of UX/UI Role:
In this role, you will provide comprehensive support to a retail banking group based in Hanoi, Vietnam.
- You are confident, persuasive and know audiences well to communicate the complex design concepts and help them see, understand and empathise with the customers
- You are an agent of chance, for better experience, better interfaces and better processes
- Assemble the UX/UI team, guide and inspire them, inject them with confidence to go and operate independently without your supervision
- Collaborate with people from different backgrounds, mindset and cultures at all time
To succeed in this role, you need to possess at least nine years' experience as UX Designer, Interaction or User Interface Designer with at least four years in leadership role.
- A proven track of records of shipping out high quality product design to the market
- Ability for rapid prototyping, turn rigorous wireframes and mockups quickly in an iterative environment
- Demonstrated great visual design expertise, capacity for creating fun, highly pragmatic and simple designs and layouts
- Experience in a variety of design tools including Photoshop, Sketch, Invision and Zeplin
This company needs no introduction and is recognised in their field of expertise.
If you are progressive and looking to take your career forward, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this challenging Head of UX/UI position.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.