Edu Tech Director
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Thu Do
Date posted 31 May 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An Edu Tech Director job has just been available at an education organiation, based in Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam.
About the Edu Tech Director Role:
This is a great opportunity for you to provide comprehensive support to various education campuses in Ho Chi Minh city.
- Oversee technology operations and evaluate them according to established goals
- Devise and establish education technology programs for all the campuses
- Analyse the business requirements of all departments to determine their technology needs
- Purchase efficient and cost effective technological equipment and software
- Inspect the use of technological equipment and software to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Identify the need for upgrades, configurations or new systems and report to upper management
- Coordinate IT team members and supervise computer scientists, technicians and other professionals to provide guidance
- Control budget and report on expenditure
- Assist in building relationships with vendors and creating cost-efficient contracts
To succeed in this role, you must possess very strong experiences as an international Edu Tech Director in education industry.
- Proven experience in similar role
- Experience in analysis, implementation and evaluation of IT systems and their specifications
- Sound understanding of computer systems (hardware/software), networks etc.
- Experience in controlling information technology budget
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication abilities
- BSc/BA in computer science, engineering or relevant field; MSc/MA will be a plus
This organisation has a very good reputation in education industry.
If you are progressive and looking to take your career forward, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this challenging Edu Tech Director position.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.