Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Thu Do
Date posted 31 May 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
A Business/Data Analyst job has just been available at an American trading organisation based in Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam.
About the Business/Data Analyst Role:
You will be responsible for providing professional business / project support and solutions to enhance efficiency and effectiveness of business operations, coordination and strategic/ business planning process.
- Work with Senior Business Managers in the organisation (both local and region) and accommodate their needs for business reporting from the company’s Business Intelligence Platform (Micro strategy)
- Work with raw data and take inputs from business to present it in a meaningful and useful format
- Support multiple business verticals and different users
- Prepare management reports and analysis to measure and track key performance indicators and metrics
- Highlight and communicate variance against targets to ensure alignment. Recommend and implement corrective actions if necessary
- Coordinate and support forecast and budget exercises
- Experience with Business Intelligence, data warehouse applications and ERP essential. Data mining capability with proven business results highly critical
- Strong degree of computer literacy especially in Excel and PowerPoint applications
- Analytical with a good eye for detail with the ability to grasp things quickly and the ability to process large volume of data and provide interpretation to add value
- Experienced communicator and able to convey detailed and complex concepts in a clear and concise matters to others with the organisation
- Strong oral and written (English) communications and presentations skills
- Strong technical skills and experience in working with any ERP
- If you may not have worked specifically on Micro strategy or Oracle/ JDE but any other software/ BI platform it is ok
This organisation has an energetic and dynamic team, with an open culture where all team members are motivated to bring in new ideas and ownership / independence is valued.
If you are driven, motivated and want to take the next step in your career, this Business/Data Analyst job is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.