Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Thu Do
Date posted 11 July 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
A Project Manager job has just become available at a fintech start up organisation based in Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam.
About the Project Manager Role:
You will play a pivotal role and will assume direct oversight and management of significant projects connecting multiple aspects of the organisation's rapidly expanding business.
- Responsible for managing customers and successfully handle their expectations
- Lead and motivate project teams to maximise the productivity and ensure the best quality of project delivery
- Monitor projects from end to end (project timeline, resources, budget & quality/risk management) and play as bridge role between company and customers to ensure all requirements, expectation are fulfilled
- Must possess Professional Certification as a Project Manager (PRINCE2 or PMI)
- Excellent communication skills (English and Vietnamese language), spoken and written
- Experiences in managing customer expectations and establishing strong customer relationships
- Experiences in leading a team and delivering successful results
- Inquisitive and analytical
If you have a strong business mind-set & desire to work in a fast growing fintech product company then this is a great opportunity for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.