ERP Project Manager (expat candidate only)
Location Dong NaiFULL_TIME
Consultant Thu Do
Date posted 07 January 2019 2019-01-072019-03-08 it Trang Bom Dong Nai VN VND 120000000 120000000 120000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
An ERP Project Manager position has just been available at a furniture organisation based in Dong Nai, Vietnam.
About the Project Manager Role:
You will be responsible for the complete management of the organisation’s MS Dynamic ERP implementation.
- Responsible for managing internal customers and successfully handle their expectations
- Lead and motivate project teams to maximise the productivity and ensure the best quality of project delivery
- Monitor projects from end to end (project timeline, resources, budget & quality/risk management) and play as bridge role between the business and internal customers to ensure all requirements and expectation are fulfilled
To succeed in this position, you must possess at least five years' working experience and possess high proficiency in ERP implementation projects (furniture industry preferred).
- Must possess Professional Certification as a Project Manager (PRINCE2 or PMI)
- Excellent communication skills, spoken and written
- Experiences in managing customer expectations and establishing strong customer relationships
- Experiences in leading a team and delivering successful results
- Inquisitive and analytical
Born in 2002, this furniture organisation has shipped an average of 600 containers per month starting from March 2017. Their achievement can never be separated from their goal and dedication of continuous improvement. Hand in hand working together with their valued customers, this organisation is able to share and obtain constructive feedbacks for better improvement.
If you are progressive and looking to take your career forward, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.