CRM Operations Manager
Salary 13th monthly salary
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Le Tran (Mia)
Date posted 22 October 20192019-10-22 2019-12-21 it Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 80000000 100000000 100000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A fantastic CRM Operations Manager job at one of the leading consumer companies has become available based in Ho Chi Minh city. As manager of the outsourced contact centre relationship a key sales channel and customer facing operation, you will be responsible for P&L management and reporting accuracy, insights gathering and performance feedback to the brand teams.
About the CRM Operations Manager Role:
In this critical role, you will report directly to the Head of CRM and work closely with Marketing, Commercial Excellence, IT, Procurement and external vendors to deliver campaign/ program solutions that drive positive business outcomes. The role includes project and stakeholder management, prioritisation, technology design and implementation, vendor management, and tracking/ reporting.
- Operational process design and implementation
- Work with the IT team and external vendors to source and implement the most appropriate technology solution for the business initiative
- Provide strategic guidance and recommendations on increasing sales for the brands
- Daily operations management duties include supervising campaign execution and resolving campaign operational issues
- Develop testing strategies for all aspects of the CRM to ensure the most effective approach for the company and its products
To succeed in this role, you must have experience managing an internal contact centre or outsourced agency.
- EIght - 10 years’ experience in CRM Incl: management, customer life stage segmentation, and omni-channel
- Strong background in project and stakeholder management
- Experienced in developing customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies
- Familiar with database design
- Database querying (e.g., SQL) is required
This company needs no introduction and is regarded as the leader in its field of expertise.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.