Salary VND80000000 - VND100000000 per month + other benefits
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Phuong Nguyen
Date posted 10 October 2016
One of the successful start-ups is currently seeking for an outstanding Product Manager in Ho Chi Minh city who is passionate about building cool products that deliver the company's vision and strategy as well as ensure customer satisfactions.
About the Product Manager role:
In this role, you will lead the research and analysis of customers, product metrics, competitors and latest technology trends in order to improve customer experience and significantly drive growth and conversion.
- Lead and manage the product development and innovation
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritise activities based on business and customer impact
- Working closely with engineering, marketing, finance, operations, and external stakeholders to implement new features and enhancements
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
To succeed in this Product Manager, you will need to have solid technical background in software product development and technologies.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other technical field from well-known universities
- Hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills and strong intuitions of user behaviours
- A strong drive to make things happen, charisma, and ability to influence
- Adapt to change and result oriented
- Excellent English communication
This innovative and fast growing tech company is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is also demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss further!