Medical IT Manager
Salary VND44000000 - VND48000000 per month + Other company benefits
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Phuong Nguyen
Date posted 17 October 2016
One of the leading medical device companies to provide top-quality products and services for the advancement of culture, science, technology and industry, as well as improved health and environmental protection in society is currently looking for a medical IT Manager. You will be based in Ho Chi Minh city.
About the Medical IT Manager role:
In this position, you will be fully responsible for project management for all medical IT projects. You will report directly to medical division manager.
- Coordinate with marketing and sales teams in order to support the system installation and maintenance.
- Communicate with software development team to achieve customer requirement
- Involve in budget planning and sales achievement management
- Human management for subordinates
To succeed in the Medical IT Manager, you will need to have a good mixture of technical and business experience.
- Bachelors in IT or Computer Science
- At least 3 years working experience in medical IT
- Experience with medical device products (CR, DR, CT, MRI, Ultrasound)
- Excellent English and Vietnamese communication
- Background from global medical device companies (GE, Siemens, Phillips, Olympus, etc) is preferable.
This international firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven with relevant background and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss further!