Senior Project Manager - Japanese N2
Salary VND60000000 - VND85000000 per month + performance bonus
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Long Nguyen
Date posted 18 October 2016
A 100% Japanese owned company and a leader in Software Programming & IT Solution with more than 35,000 employees globally is looking for a Senior PM with Japanese N2. They currently have 150 people in Ho Chi Minh City and rapidly expanding and hiring at the moment.
About the Senior Project Manager - Japanese N2 role:
In this Project Manager role, you will be responsible for leading. You will report to the COO in Vietnam with onsite opportunity in Japan.
- Presales responsibility includes getting requirements, proposing solutions, estimate resources and timing
- Manage all projects participating on all phases: analysis, design, development and delivery.
- Develop the project plan and monitor it's execution to ensure on-time delivery and high quality.
- Manage progress, budget and human resources.
- Communicate with client and stakeholders.
To succeed in this Senior Project Manager - Japanese N2 job, you must have at least 3 years experience in Project Manager position on IT related projects.
- Graduated from Computer Science Major
- N2 Japanese with ability for basic English communication
- Have experience in Mobile or e-commerce development
- Knowledge of waterfall / Agile method is highly preferable
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Good presentation skills
This Japanese technology company is well known in the market with agile software outsourcing development in Vietnam .
If you would like to advance your career with bigger job scope and better financial reward then this Senior Project Manager - Japanese N2 is the role for you.