Assistant Manager (PMO)
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Cuong Bui
Date posted 17 June 20192019-06-17 2019-08-16 it Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 40000000 40000000 40000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An interesting Assistant Manager (PMO) job has just opened in a well-known global company based in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Assistant Manager (PMO) role:
You will support and develop business cases and key initiatives for regional projects.
- Develop the business cases, prepare the financial projections and other analyses for key strategic initiatives
- Drive/support key initiatives as outlined in the strategic roadmap encompassing the various areas of the company. This includes defining requirements in accordance with business needs, developing the work breakdown schedule, resource allocation, managing the project schedule and resolving issues with related parties
- Support the company in its goal of having an execution excellence culture focused on delivering strategic initiatives and enablers to achieve strategic aspirations
- Work with other functional units to ensure project deliverables are completed on time, within budget and meeting quality targets
- Maintain the company’s projects database. Liaise with senior management team to monitor progress of key projects, ensure project fundamentals and provide regular reports to executive management team about progress, risks, issues and opportunities
To be a successful candidate, you should have at least five years' experience as a PMO.
- More than five years of progressive experience in PMO
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in business, finance, accounting or legal studies preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Familiar with strategies, business operations, and financial environment.
- Familiar with project matrix, reporting, dash board
- Fluent in English & Vietnamese
- Effective negotiator / influencer
- Problem analyser and decision maker
This company needs no introduction and is well known in its industry.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting PMO job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.